- Weight Loss Counselling
- How is our Gut Microbiome Linked to Weight Gain and Obesity?
- How can nutrition contribute to the treatment of clinical depression?
- Intuitive Eating and Eating Disorder Recovery
- How Does Your Gut Affect Your Health?
- Hormonal Imbalance and Eating Disorders
- The Link Between Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Eating Disorders
- Is there a link between Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Eating Disorders?
Word cloudalcohol anorexia anorexia nervosa appetite changes bariatric surgery behavioural change binge eating BMI body image Breakfast bulimia Calories children depression diabetes diet dietician disordered eating Eating Disorder eating disorders emotional eating Exercise exercise and weight loss fat loss food health Healthy healthy eating healthy weight heart disease lifestyle men and eating disorders mindful eating obesity overeating overweight pregnancy psychology of eating research sugar Type 2 Diabetes weight weight gain Weight Loss wellbeing
- Anorexia Nervosa (25)
- Binge Eating Disorder (10)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (5)
- Body Image (81)
- Bulimia Nervosa (17)
- Counselling & Psychotherapy (3)
- Dietician (12)
- Disordered Eating (19)
- Eating Disorders (89)
- Emotional Eating (9)
- Malnutrition (3)
- Metabolic Balance (3)
- Nutritional Therapy (10)
- Obesity (100)
- Self-sabotage (4)
- Stress Eating (6)
- Uncategorized (137)
- Weight Loss (84)
- Weight Loss Counselling (23)
- Weight Loss Surgery (7)
- Weight Loss Therapy (2)
Tag Archives: diabetes
What is Type 2 Diabetes?Type 2 Diabetes is a condition where the amount of glucose (sugar)…
What is Type 1 Diabetes?Diabetes is classified into two different types. Type 1 diabetes is a…
Comment: Referring to a recent study published by Credit Suisse in the US, we need to report…
by Helen West, Dietician at The Weightmatters Practice (full profile) Prevention is defined as ‘keeping from happening’…
Comment: Diets relying on ready meals and processed foods have been linked to a rise in…
Comment: Have you attempted to improve your health or decrease your weight on a low-fat diet?…
With growing concern over the number of obese people already some would see it wise to…
Although having such a conversation with a child can be difficult if parents approach it in…
New Research Suggests That Women Who Become Pregnant While Dieting Are More Likely to Have a Child Who May Become Obese in Later Life.
New research has found that if you become pregnant whilst you are dieting, you are more likely to…