- Weight Loss Counselling
- How is our Gut Microbiome Linked to Weight Gain and Obesity?
- How can nutrition contribute to the treatment of clinical depression?
- Intuitive Eating and Eating Disorder Recovery
- How Does Your Gut Affect Your Health?
- Hormonal Imbalance and Eating Disorders
- The Link Between Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Eating Disorders
- Is there a link between Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Eating Disorders?
Word cloudalcohol anorexia anorexia nervosa appetite changes bariatric surgery behavioural change binge eating BMI body image Breakfast bulimia Calories children depression diabetes diet dietician disordered eating Eating Disorder eating disorders emotional eating Exercise exercise and weight loss fat loss food health Healthy healthy eating healthy weight heart disease lifestyle men and eating disorders mindful eating obesity overeating overweight pregnancy psychology of eating research sugar Type 2 Diabetes weight weight gain Weight Loss wellbeing
- Anorexia Nervosa (25)
- Binge Eating Disorder (10)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (5)
- Body Image (81)
- Bulimia Nervosa (17)
- Counselling & Psychotherapy (3)
- Dietician (12)
- Disordered Eating (19)
- Eating Disorders (89)
- Emotional Eating (9)
- Malnutrition (3)
- Metabolic Balance (3)
- Nutritional Therapy (10)
- Obesity (100)
- Self-sabotage (4)
- Stress Eating (6)
- Uncategorized (137)
- Weight Loss (84)
- Weight Loss Counselling (23)
- Weight Loss Surgery (7)
- Weight Loss Therapy (2)
Tag Archives: overweight
Do you struggle to lose weight? More and more people struggle with their weight and obesity….
Do you ever feel overwhelmed with a compulsion to just eat? A feeling that is so…
Comment Yoga clothing retailer Lululemon was criticised for discriminating against overweight women; hitting the headlines for all…
Comment:Although there have only been minimal rises in the number of primary school children classed as…
I found this article interesting about recent research into adolescent weight and the later implications. Over weight…
The worrying trend of adult associated illness having an ever growing prevalence in younger people. JamesUS research suggests…
A study done published by Neurology followed the health of 6000 British people over a decade,…
Poor food choices and a lack of cooking skills can no longer take some of the…
“If you could take away hunger, food is not attractive”. Professor Stephen Bloom from Imperial College,…