- Weight Loss Counselling
- How is our Gut Microbiome Linked to Weight Gain and Obesity?
- How can nutrition contribute to the treatment of clinical depression?
- Intuitive Eating and Eating Disorder Recovery
- How Does Your Gut Affect Your Health?
- Hormonal Imbalance and Eating Disorders
- The Link Between Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Eating Disorders
- Is there a link between Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Eating Disorders?
Word cloudalcohol anorexia anorexia nervosa appetite changes bariatric surgery behavioural change binge eating BMI body image Breakfast bulimia Calories children depression diabetes diet dietician disordered eating Eating Disorder eating disorders emotional eating Exercise exercise and weight loss fat loss food health Healthy healthy eating healthy weight heart disease lifestyle men and eating disorders mindful eating obesity overeating overweight pregnancy psychology of eating research sugar Type 2 Diabetes weight weight gain Weight Loss wellbeing
- Anorexia Nervosa (25)
- Binge Eating Disorder (10)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (5)
- Body Image (81)
- Bulimia Nervosa (17)
- Counselling & Psychotherapy (3)
- Dietician (12)
- Disordered Eating (19)
- Eating Disorders (89)
- Emotional Eating (9)
- Malnutrition (3)
- Metabolic Balance (3)
- Nutritional Therapy (10)
- Obesity (100)
- Self-sabotage (4)
- Stress Eating (6)
- Uncategorized (137)
- Weight Loss (84)
- Weight Loss Counselling (23)
- Weight Loss Surgery (7)
- Weight Loss Therapy (2)
Tag Archives: pregnancy
Comment: New research suggests that it is not enough for the mother to be of a healthy…
Comment: Previous research has looked at how a pregnant mothers obesity can affect their child’s metabolism and…
Comment: Obesity can cause many health problems for you, but it can also cause problems for your…
Comment:Childhood obesity is continuing to grow as a problem, research at Imperial College London shows the…
Comment:Although the risks to a pregnancy drop once you have weight loss surgery it is still…
Comment:Staying healthy and being active should be a part of everyday life, in the same way…
Comment:Pregnancy is a time to watch what you eat for varying reasons. There is so much…
New Research Suggests That Women Who Become Pregnant While Dieting Are More Likely to Have a Child Who May Become Obese in Later Life.
New research has found that if you become pregnant whilst you are dieting, you are more likely to…
Risk for unintended pregnancy was twofold higher in women with anorexia nervosa than in women without eating disorders.