- The Relationship Between Bulimia and Anxiety
- Weight Loss Counselling
- How is our Gut Microbiome Linked to Weight Gain and Obesity?
- How can nutrition contribute to the treatment of clinical depression?
- Intuitive Eating and Eating Disorder Recovery
- How Does Your Gut Affect Your Health?
- Hormonal Imbalance and Eating Disorders
- The Link Between Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Eating Disorders
- Is there a link between Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Eating Disorders?
Word cloudalcohol anorexia anorexia nervosa appetite changes bariatric surgery behavioural change binge eating BMI body image Breakfast bulimia Calories children depression diabetes diet dietician disordered eating Eating Disorder eating disorders emotional eating Exercise exercise and weight loss fat loss food health Healthy healthy eating healthy weight heart disease lifestyle men and eating disorders mindful eating obesity overeating overweight pregnancy psychology of eating research sugar Type 2 Diabetes weight weight gain Weight Loss wellbeing
- Anorexia Nervosa (25)
- Binge Eating Disorder (11)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (5)
- Body Image (81)
- Bulimia Nervosa (18)
- Counselling & Psychotherapy (4)
- Dietician (12)
- Disordered Eating (20)
- Eating Disorders (90)
- Emotional Eating (10)
- Malnutrition (3)
- Metabolic Balance (3)
- Nutritional Therapy (10)
- Obesity (100)
- Self-sabotage (5)
- Stress Eating (7)
- Uncategorized (137)
- Weight Loss (84)
- Weight Loss Counselling (23)
- Weight Loss Surgery (7)
- Weight Loss Therapy (2)
Tag Archives: research
Comment:Research may have found a new treatment for anorexia, oxytocin otherwise know as the love hormone….
Comment:Staying healthy and being active should be a part of everyday life, in the same way…
Comment:Mondays are always hard, especially after a nice relaxing holiday or weekend it can be rather…
A healthy diet does improve longevity, and eating less of it may slow the onset of…
A study done published by Neurology followed the health of 6000 British people over a decade,…
Eating fast food such as burgers, croissants, pizza, sausage rolls etc has been linked with depression.The…
Latest research from the US has found that so called “Diet Supplements” simply don’t work.Incredibly, these…