Do you find yourself overwhelmed by your emotions?
- Do you find yourself using food as a comfort?
- Would you like to make more sense of your feelings and emotions?
- Would you like to manage your relationship with food and eating better?
In this workshop you will learn:
- how to pinpoint the root causes of your emotional eating
- how to name and acknowledge your feelings and emotions
- what happens when you are unable to express how you feel
- strategies and techniques to communicate your feelings to others
- how to notice emotional expression in your body
- how to soothe your feelings without using food
- mind and behaviour interventions to help you interrupt emotional eating
Deborah Fields has been running, facilitating and writing workshops for 20 years, and is a Senior Therapist and Training Director at WeightMatters
There is a 30-minute break from 12 noon to 12.30pm, and there are plenty of eateries nearby.