Do you repeat a pattern of binge eating and feel trapped?
- Does food soothe you when you are emotionally upset and stressed?
- Are you filled with self-loathing after you binge in secret?
This workshop will give you practical tools to help you break free
You will discover:
- How balanced nutrition can take away your cravings
- What triggers your binge eating
- How to switch off your internal critic
- Planning strategies to help you stay in control
- How to deal with lapses
- Ways to cope when you have strong desires to binge
- How to soothe your emotions without food
- How to build confidence and self-belief that you can stop binge eating
Deborah Fields has been running, facilitating and writing workshops for 20 years, and is a Senior Therapist and Training Director at WeightMatters
Maximum group size is 8 people, so there will be plenty of space to ask questions and get the answers you need.
There is a 30-minute break from 12 noon to 1230pm, and there are plenty of eateries nearby.