Learn strategies to help you feel in control of your eating over the holidays!
- Christmas, what does the word bring up for you?
- Do you feel dragged into plans and food that you don’t want?
- Is this an impossible time of pressure versus joy?
- How does food affect you and your relationships at Christmas time?
- This workshop will help you navigate Christmas and eat well
You Will Learn:
- What realistic expectations of food intake for you over Christmas are
- The family system of Christmas, and how you fall into this
- Where you place yourself in this picture, and what you can do about it
- Survival techniques with family and friends
- How to express your boundaries in a respectful way
- How to create an eating plan to get you to 2015 in good shape
- How stress can have a knock on effect on the way you eat
- How to feel less desire to eat it, and saying no with a smile