Binge Eating Disorder
Find new ways to manage stress and emotions, and build a healthy relationship with food and eating
Behavioral Symptoms of Binge Eating
- Inability to stop eating, or control what you are eating
- Rapidly eating large amounts of food
- Eating even when you are full
- Hiding or stockpiling food, to eat later in secret
- Eating normally around others, but gorging when you are alone
- Eating continuously throughout the day, with no planned mealtimes
Emotional Symptoms of Binge Eating
- Feeling tension, that is only relieved by eating
- Embarrassment over how much you are eating
- Feeling numb while binge eating, like you are not really there or you are on auto-pilot
- Never feeling satisfied, no matter how much you eat
- Feeling guilty, disgusted, or depressed after overeating
- Desperation to control weight and eating habits
The Cycle of Binge Eating Disorder
Treatment for Binge Eating Disorder
We invite you to explore our services for Binge Eating Disorder
Counselling & Psychotherapy
Let us guide you on the path to recovery
Psychological and nutritional support for weight loss
Get to the root cause of your weight issues
From Our Blog
How Does Your Gut Affect Your Health?
The word bacteria normally has a negative association. Bacteria has become a generalised term we use...
Hormonal Imbalance and Eating Disorders
Hormonal Imbalance and Eating Disorders Hormones are chemical substances in our body that regulate several processes,...
The Link Between Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Eating Disorders
Eating disorders often appear in combination with other mental health disorders, such anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder,...